collections of amazing creative sewing and crafting ideas from amazing websites

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

DIY Nail Polish Marbled Eggs

My new favorite thing is nail polish marbling. Have you tried it? The other day I decided to dip a few eggs like I did these glasses – and then proceeded to work my way through two dozen eggs. It makes me seriously wish I had more colors of nail polish!
And then I had to take roughly a million pictures. Because aren’t they just the coolest?
To marble some eggs with nail polish here’s what you need:
  • Eggs. A lot of them. Because once you start you’ll want keep dipping.
  • Nail polish in all kinds of fun shades. My Essie polishes worked fine this time, I think because I wasn’t trying to make a specific design. And silver polish was amazing!
  • A plastic cup filled with room temperature water. This is very important! If the water is too cold or too hot, the polish won’t work.
  • Toothpicks.
  • Nail polish remover. You’ll need this to get the polish off your fingers when you’re done.
to continue go here:-
http://www.henryhappened.com/nail-polish-marbled-eggs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...