collections of amazing creative sewing and crafting ideas from amazing websites

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fabric covered headband tutorial

 I have three lovely little girls and they (bless their hearts) have a tenancy of looking a little mangy. I say that with all the love in my heart  but I promise but it's true. They really hate me to fix their hair because they'd rather do it themselves. So when I saw these metal headbands at Hobby Lobby, I couldn't leave without them. Headbands are perfect for little girls who want to fix themselves up right?! Oh those little ladies were so excited.....well I was excited anyway. 

Want to make some for your little princess too? Well follow the tutorial and rock on.

















Do you remember these? Make some to add to your head bands!


Sad but true story: 2 days after making these adorable little things the wild women of this house (excepting me of course) lost all but 2 of them. I know, you're so jealous.
for more amazing ideas visit
http://amanda-darlingdesigns.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...