collections of amazing creative sewing and crafting ideas from amazing websites

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Make Goody Bags


My sewing machine used to be my grandmother’s. She probably bought it in the fifties, and it’s so heavy I have to ask my husband to carry it to the table, but it still does the job wonderfully well!
These goody bags would be perfect as a classroom treat or for party favours at a birthday party (as seen on Vlijtig). I used pages from an old Milk magazine, cut out squares about 15×15 cm (6″x6″) and glued the outer ends together to make a tube. Then I sewed together one end, filled it with a mix of raisins and almonds, turned it 90 degrees and sewed together the other end. Presto! I left some thread at the ends, but you could also use zig zag scissors for an interesting twist.
for more ideas visit :-
 http://babyccinokids.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...